Our Affiliation & Curriculum
- Registered with the Ghana Education Service with a Grade B Status.
- Member of Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship (ORUEF), Tulsa, OK., USA
- Member of Association of Christian Schools, Ghana.
- Member of Global Christian Educators Fellowship (GCEF), Ghana
- Candidate for Accreditation with International Christian Accreditation Association (ICAA), Tulsa OK., USA
- Partner School of Edify Ghana.
Oasis Christian Academy operates the following curriculum:
- Preschool: ABeka Christian School Curriculum
- Kindergarten and Elementary: ABeka Christian School curriculum supplemented with the Ghana Education Service Curriculum.
- Middle School: (7th & 8th): ABeka Christian School Curriculum.
- High School: (9th to 12th): ABeka Christian School Curriculum
Every individual has a spirit, a mind and a body and we know that the part of the individual which lives on eternally is the human spirit. We at OCA seek to educate the spirit of the child as well as the mind and the body.
In order to educate the spirit, mind and body, we use the Abeka Book Curriculum, the premier Christian school curriculum which has been used extensively by Christian schools and missionaries for homeschooling since its inception in 1972. Abeka Book is excellent in integrating the word of God with academic work producing a sound biblical training coupled with academic excellence and good morals. All subjects are taught from a Christian perspective with scripture and biblical principles used to illustrate subject matter being taught.
With this curriculum, our students are 2 grade levels higher than a normal public school. Excellence is a hallmark in our academic work therefore children are encouraged to put in their best in all areas.
Abeka Book Curriculum focuses on the following subject areas.
In elementary school, the Ghana Education Service Curriculum is used as a supplement for subjects that have to do with our environment.