Our elementary school program starts from Grade 1 to Grade 6 and we have it divided into two levels of lower and upper elementary.
- Lower Elementary refers to 1st to 3rd Grades.
- Upper Elementary refers to 4th to 6th Grades.
In elementary school our main curricullum of choice is the Abeka Curricullum however we add some Ghana Education Service (GES) courses so we supplement with the GES Curriculum for those courses.
Coursework in the lower Elementary are basic beginners classes.
- Phonics & Language
- Science & Health (Reading class)
- Class Singing
Upper Elementary gets more advanced. Students begin to write book reports and are introduced to writing research papers. Students in upper elementary need to study more and be more focused. Our program is very rigorous therefore students need to be alert.
- Science and Health
- Ghanaian Language (Asante Twi)
- Citizenship Education(GES)
- Religious and Moral Education (GES)
- Integrated Science (GES)