Our Philosophy & Beliefs
Our Philosophy of Education
Jesus said, “Go teach...". It is our commission to teach children considering these three natural abilities children have:
- Natural humility which makes them easy to reach.
- Natural teachability because their minds are continuously seeking new experiences.
- Natural faith which causes.
Considering these natural abilities, we strive to give children a well-rounded education in the things of God first as in Matthew 6:33 which states, "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you." As children are trained to love the Lord and follow the footsteps of Christ they will desire to be like Jesus who was excellent in all areas. In combining biblical training with academic, social, moral and physical education instruction, children will be ambassadors for Christ portraying the character of Christ in the society, in their future work places, in their homes, in their schools and wherever they find themselves. Proverbs 22:6 tells us to “Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it".
- To offer a nurturing environment for our children.
- To allow children to develop a love for God and His Word.
- To prepare children spiritually, academically, socially, morally and physically for the school’s program.
- To teach children to learn to talk to God themselves with heartfelt prayers rather than memorized ones.
- To instill Godly character in children by training them “line upon line, precept upon precept,” day after day. To train means to exercise, to discipline, to teach and form by practice. When a child is trained, it becomes a part of his character to do what he is taught.
- To train children to reach their highest potential. No child is left behind. Each child has a God-given potential and we strive to help every child know what their potential is and work on reaching that potential.
Our Core Values
- Biblical Training
- Spiritual Growth
- Academic Mastery
- Fine Arts Appreciation
- Physical Development
- Christ-Centered Lifestyle
- Holy Spirit-Directed Life